NamSor is unique in its capability to map Diasporas, expatriate networks. We help provide an answer to the perennial question every country asks about its diaspora: who are they, where are they, what are they doing?
The business case for building efficient diaspora communities is strong :
- Ireland has harnessed the goodwill of the significant Irish diaspora to assist in identifying FDI investment opportunities
- France has received $24.6 billion in remittances, making it the 5th largest recipient of remittances after India, China, Philippines, Mexico (World Bank’s Migration and Remittances Factbook 2016)
- Diasporas are major contributors to development, as discussed at a recent US AID conference in Washington, but also in Dublin and Bordeaux
We have integrated NamSor with NationBuilder, to help with:
- advocating for a diaspora community
- raising money for a cause, to “give back” at home
- growing and mobilizing a diaspora network
What makes NationBuilder incredibly efficient for diaspora outreach is the integration within ONE system of four components : a content management system (CMS) to build the web site; a customer relationship management system (CRM) to manage people engagement; a mailing and social media outreach system to communicate with Diaspora members and influencers; the ability to integrate with PayPal and Stripe to manage payments, fundraising, club memberships etc.
What NamSor brings to NationBuilder is the ability to target community influencers for expatriate engagement with ethnic and gender data appends.
As a result, your Nation CRM will have a finer-grained segmentation, so you will better target your communication, for example:
- who among the Diaspora influencers is already following my Twitter account?
- who are the best ‘ambassadors’ helping grow the network most?
- who among Diaspora members can I reach via email, but is not following us on Twitter or Facebook?
- is there a gender bias in the Diaspora community?
- who are the Diaspora women with more that 1000 followers?
Image credits: UNCTAD WIF 2016 Diaspora Investing for Sustainability
NamSor™ Applied Onomastics is a European vendor of sociolinguistics software (NamSor sorts names). NamSor mission is to help understand international flows of money, ideas and people. Reach us at: email@example.com